Gate of Hades

Post by billimmler »

$200 to be well spent, that's for sure!

post here when you try it
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

I doubt anyone's gonna buy it soon, $200 is pretty pricey for some tones and pink noise. But people bought hand of god...

If you make it they'll buy it I guess...

Admin , i'm just wondering what your PERSONAL experience with it was, not what the majority of testers got, what did you get from it?
Last edited by kr3wskater on Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Personally, it gave me some of the most horrible nightmares I have ever experienced, sweats, a general feeling of unwell and unrest, worry, and just some very high level bad thought patterns comparable to waking nightmares... I would say a mental-centric bad trip, just very extreme.

I wouldn't recommend it, and that's why they are priced so high. They (HoG and GoH) and highly experimental doses, and ones that we never really intended to release to general public.

Nobody on here who has claimed to have purchsed either of these really has. I'm not saying it doesn't sell, but it is out of range for the typical consumer and usually only goes to high end clientele.
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

seems pretty hard-hitting... i just tend to buy the 'drugs' doses
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Ya, i figured that nearly all reports are from pirate versions. I remember some kid came on here a few months ago and was claiming he bought it and shit, so i called him out on it and he freaked out on me. I honestly wouldn't have cared much, but considering he kept on saying "I swear I bought it, I paid for it" after I told him he didn't, well, he was talking out of his ass and I proved it...

I stick to the quickhits that I've bought mainly (hash, trip, acid, and peyote) and they're pretty fun still.

Are they mainly delta, is that why they cause nightmares and horrible experiences?
vimick
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by vimick »

idoser wrote:Personally, it gave me some of the most horrible nightmares I have ever experienced, sweats, a general feeling of unwell and unrest, worry, and just some very high level bad thought patterns comparable to waking nightmares... I would say a mental-centric bad trip, just very extreme.

I wouldn't recommend it, and that's why they are priced so high. They (HoG and GoH) and highly experimental doses, and ones that we never really intended to release to general public.

Nobody on here who has claimed to have purchsed either of these really has. I'm not saying it doesn't sell, but it is out of range for the typical consumer and usually only goes to high end clientele.
so its pretty much only for masochistic people who like being tortured or people who are just messed up?
imagineperfect33
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by imagineperfect33 »

i just want to know why they dont really really juice it up like they do on GoH and HoG onto regular doses, like marujuana, orgasm and all that
vimick
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by vimick »

imagineperfect33 wrote:i just want to know why they dont really really juice it up like they do on GoH and HoG onto regular doses, like marujuana, orgasm and all that
to quote idoser from above :
They (HoG and GoH) are highly experimental doses, and ones that we never really intended to release to general public.
thats why im guessing all doses arent as strong as these ones.
TheClashPunk
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by TheClashPunk »

If someone buys Gate of hades i think i'm going to hunt them down and kill them

WHY?

To spend £200+ is just like WTF. I could get 5G of coke for that or some un-cut street smack.

Come on, go for the real thing. if i told the people at EDIT i think they would have a Heart Attack
imagineperfect33
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by imagineperfect33 »

ohh true
vimick
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by vimick »

TheClashPunk wrote:If someone buys Gate of hades i think i'm going to hunt them down and kill them

WHY?

To spend £200+ is just like WTF. I could get 5G of coke for that or some un-cut street smack.

Come on, go for the real thing. if i told the people at EDIT i think they would have a Heart Attack
its not £200 its $200 USD which is roughly £126.

but if im wrong and it really is £200 in europe then sucks for you.
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

kr3wskater wrote:Ya, i figured that nearly all reports are from pirate versions. I remember some kid came on here a few months ago and was claiming he bought it and shit, so i called him out on it and he freaked out on me. I honestly wouldn't have cared much, but considering he kept on saying "I swear I bought it, I paid for it" after I told him he didn't, well, he was talking out of his ass and I proved it...
AHEM.

Anyway, i'm probably not gonna try this. It looks way out of my leugue. I'll stick with my Quickhits thanks.

$200.00 is actually £106.57 according to the English exchange rate. I dont know about American exchange rate though...
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Was that you? I thought the kid got banned, i don't really remember. I just remember that there was this really long thread where some kid was like "I'm buying hand of god today even though im 13 LOLOLOL" and i just asked where a 13 yr old would get that money from and why he'd spend it on that, so he said some bullshit back and the admin came in and just said "We have no records of anyone ever buying HOG under the age of 19" or something like that, then the kid totally freaked out on me and the thread got locked and I thought he got banned.

And if it was, then damn man, your alot chiller now than you were then. But ya, I would never pay $200 for some sounds unless there was a 100% guarantee that they would get me wherever I needed to be every time with no long-term side effects. My quickhits are fine thank you very much.
vimick
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by vimick »

kr3wskater wrote:Was that you? I thought the kid got banned, i don't really remember. I just remember that there was this really long thread where some kid was like "I'm buying hand of god today even though im 13 LOLOLOL" and i just asked where a 13 yr old would get that money from and why he'd spend it on that, so he said some bullshit back and the admin came in and just said "We have no records of anyone ever buying HOG under the age of 19" or something like that, then the kid totally freaked out on me and the thread got locked and I thought he got banned.

And if it was, then damn man, your alot chiller now than you were then. But ya, I would never pay $200 for some sounds unless there was a 100% guarantee that they would get me wherever I needed to be every time with no long-term side effects. My quickhits are fine thank you very much.
*coughs* here's the thread >.>
http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ght=#19346
*/coughs*
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Hahahaha, good times good times. And what the bread doesn't realize is that I wasn't trying to tell him he's not cool for pirating, I was calling him a bitch for REPEATEDLY saying his friend bought the dose after the Admin said "no he didn't I have the sales logs right here", and even if it was his parents CC if I recall correctly the admin said in another thread that nobody had bought the dose around that time anyway.

I don't give a fuck about pirating, it's just that you insisted that it wasn't pirated and the admin insisted it was and you still insisted it wasn't, but whatever, your fine in my book now.