Adrenochrome

Share dose experiences
AussieVesti
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Adrenochrome

Post by AussieVesti »

I tried Adrenochrome last night and I'm having conflicting thoughts on whether a certain effect was a technicality or an accurate experience. To those who have tried it, whenever you try to speak while listening to it, does your voice sound as if your talking into a fan?

I could try again tonight, but I feel I have a few more better things to do at the moment so if you could describe your Adreno experiences here, it'd be great for my own interpretation.

Cheers!
jabz
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jabz »

Unless your hearing/voice was distorted after you completed the dose, it was just because you were listening to the dose while you were talking
JAKE_G
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by JAKE_G »

Dude! i thought i was the only one that experienced that. I'll be listening to a dose and when its over i take of the headphones and everything sounds robotic and like im talking into a fan. It happens with trip QH, Adrenachrome, and cocaine. Wow im so glad someone else knows what i mean.
autohack14
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by autohack14 »

Happens to me all the time with doses. It's just your ears are used to hearing the beats and the frequencies. It's not your speech or anything. Try listening to some music. You'll get the same "Whoomp-Whoomp-Whoomp" type noises.

I do find the whole thing peculiar, but I like the feeling. I also get a "ghost" dose, when the dose is fading out, i can hear the whoomp-whoomp fan noise.

The closest way I can describe the feeling is as if you hear a HUGE fan or a windmill close to you turning slowly, but the speed also depending on the dose i.e. Cocaines afternoise will be faster than that of the Downer dose.