SpeedQH - Absolutely amazing

Share dose experiences
autohack14
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

SpeedQH - Absolutely amazing

Post by autohack14 »

I put SpeedQH on in my room, and I let myself free. I turned off the lights, laid on my bed, and put a sheet over my eyes. (I do have a blindfold like the kind they give out on airplanes that I use to dose, but I lost it last week.) I played the dose and sat there, and at around three minutes into the dose, when the speed starts picking up, I got the image of a motorcycle wheel spinning faster and faster accelerating, and then I immediately felt a RUSH of energy sweeping over my body. The speed kept picking up, although slowly, and I kept getting more energetic. By the time the dose was over, I was totally amped. I took the sheet off my face, and turned on the lights. Immediately I noticed that colors were unusually bright and vibrant. I looked at the Iron Maiden poster on my wall, half dazed because of the colors and half freaking out at Eddie popping out at me. I put on the fastest music I could find on my iPod, Sentenced's cover of The Trooper, also the poster I was looking at, as well as Children of Bodom. I got on my Ab-Lounge, and decided to do some crunches. As expected, I went fast. Incredibly fast. I closed my eyes and tried to crunch as fast as possible. After a minute or two, I was overcome by an orgasmic feeling. This was accompanied by flashes of colors against my eyelids corresponding with the ups and downs of me on the Ab-Lounge. I got tired of this soon after and popped in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. I played for a while, mostly getting in high speed cop chases in motorcycles or sports cars. After this, I felt I had to call my friend and tell him about it. Later on, I came down off the adrenaline rush I had picked up, probably on the Ab-Lounge. The doses upping effects helped me slide down rather than flat out crashing. Now, I'm spent as I write this with the experience still fresh in my head.

Did anyone else have good effects like this on the SpeedQH or the full length Speed dose? Also, how do the other amphetamine doses like Dexies and Crystal Meth compare? Cocaine and Crack? Energizer?

Any comments are welcome.