1st Dose, Hand of God

Share dose experiences
brainweaver
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

1st Dose, Hand of God

Post by brainweaver »

Hi there,

I came back from a friend a couple of hours ago with whom I used to try some kind of stuff in the past.
And now he came up with I Doser.
Long story, short sense, of course i was sceptical, but i tried it.
he told me how to do it, gave me hints (i counted backwards from hundred), was laying on my back, relaxed, dark, ALONE.

First as a notice: I don't know whether he bought that stuff or not, I didn't ask, and thats not the point about this here.

He gave me hand of god, he said it's the best he had and good for sceptical people. i put it on my ipod, plugged my Beyerdynamics DT770 in, and started it.

In the beginning i got distracted a lot, was thinking about other things though i tried to concentrate. then, when i started counting, i came into a state of complete being the sound, my whole body felt it, i felt like being on a big, fast turning disk. it went on, I got quite hard REM and some muscle twitches. all normal so far, then i lost concentration... so i restarted counting, and after some few seconds i guess, i got into another state, i didn't realise anything, when all of a sudden i heard the deepest voice growling something into my left ear. it was a very dark, throaty voice, not sounding too friendly (haha easy to say now after its over)...i completely freaked out. i teared the headphones away, put lights on and stood up. went to the other room, to have some company and after some minutes i calmed down.
i was hardly ever that scared....

I read through some topics here, and read, that these voices arent actually in the audiofile, right?

Anyway, that's my experience with that one. I'm pretty interested in it, i might get some of the audio files (no idoser for mac, is there?), but i think i definitly start with a weaker dose.

cheers
jstrasky
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jstrasky »

No voices at all, :?:
Itsjake1
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Itsjake1 »

the noise you heard was pink noise on the track, it makes your mind hear things, or think its hearing things
limericki
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by limericki »

How did you get the i-doser .drg files onto your ipod? This would really help me out.
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

limericki wrote:How did you get the i-doser .drg files onto your ipod? This would really help me out.
You cant. They wont play. I-doser do supply some mp3 files but most of the time the mp3s are pirated.
LittleBrown
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by LittleBrown »

i love your nick, brainwaver :D *i came into a state of complete being the sound*-that sounds cool, didnt felt this yet.