ces-device

Request new doses
leinad196
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

ces-device

Post by leinad196 »

I know that this isn't a dose request, but I have posted a request to the I-doser admin, and I wanted you guys to say what you think about it. Here is what I posted.
for more infor about CES, go here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cranial_el ... timulation

This is a question/request/suggestion.
I just wondered if I-doser have any plans for making a CES-device
(cranial electro-stimulation)???
If you don't have any plans, I think it would be a great idea to make one!!
Because: CES-devices are very effective, and it ( as I-doser doses do)
works by entraining ones brain. You could make your doses into the CES-device.
I think you could earn a lot of money on such a device, because it is very effective, you can charge pretty much anything you want for it, and I am extremely sure that people would buy it.

Daniel
N1-Mass_Murderer
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by N1-Mass_Murderer »

i would buy that without a doubt.. its better than buying those headphones not knowing if it will be worth your money or if they'll work at all.. I-Doser wont need to worry about people pirating doses. (its just better period)
leinad196
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by leinad196 »

I know, there is no doubt that people would by one, and you are so right about the pirate thing. Just think about all the money I-doser has "lost" because of respectless persons all over the world.... I asked my whole class (23 pupils) and 10 of them would definitely buy an I-doser CES, and 9 would buy if they could try it first to get a proof of the effects. only 4 of them were not sure about the idea of "messing" with their brainwaves. That's obviously because they don't know anything about brainwave entrainment, and if they got some info fro a reliable source, I'm pretty sure they would change their minds.
I-doser could earn incredibly much money, just in my little class :)