Ecstasy Side Effects?

Discuss synthetic substances
Bud042
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Ecstasy Side Effects?

Post by Bud042 »

Deleted.
Last edited by Bud042 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blindone
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by blindone »

Well, i've tried 'E' before and let me tell you, i get mostly ALL the symptoms..it's probably because the stuff i have is cocaine and meth and speed and everything else all mixed up but it's still considered ecstasy.

first after taking how many ever pills you took the drug won't kick in until 30 minutes to an hour after taking in. some people say it's best not to eat before you take it because it fucks you up faster and harder but it'll be the same effects on a full stomach. E usually last around 6-10 hours and the effects that come with it while ON the drug are:
* Urinary retention (also see hyponatremia)
* Mydriasis (abnormal pupil dilation)
* Increased physical energy
* Increased heart rate and blood pressure
* Increased mean body temperature
* Trisma (lockjaw)
* Bruxia (involuntary teeth grinding)
* Gurning (projecting the lower jaw forward. Usually caused by higher doses)
* Nystagmus (rapid, uncontrollable eye movements)

The most common lingering side effects (i.e., following primary subjective effects) reported by users include:

* Several hours of restlessness, sometimes accompanied by residual euphoria
* Fatigue
* A period of general malaise, normally resolving within a few days
* Mildly blurred vision, gradually resolving over a period of up to several days[citation needed]

Serious complications increasing in likelihood with dose, environmental severity, degree of physical activity, and/or certain drug interactions include:

* Hyperthermia (due to an intemperate environment and/or lack of hydration and/or rest from physical activity, usually dancing)
* Dehydration (due to an intemperate environment and/or rest from physical activity, usually dancing)
* Hyponatremia (due to drug induced antidiuretic hormone release and/or excess compensatory intake of fluids, a rare complication)
* Serotonin syndrome (believed to be due to excess release of serotonin, sometimes triggered by coadministration of other serotonergic drugs)

thats from wiki. but when i do E i get, the chills, sweating, i'm really open about my feelings and everyone is like my best friend, i can't sleep very well that night, dehydration, everything feels GREAT! seriously if you ever go on E do NOT have sex, it will ruin it for you forever..like, i went for a pee on E and it felt great but the next day going to the washroom felt boring and just a task that needs to be done, it didn't even feel 'great' to releave the pressure..and never do it at school, i did that twice..you look so retarded i was talking to everyone, and everyone knew, which inturn is how my mother found out but anyways, i hope i answered your question!:)
michelfirth
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by michelfirth »

I’ve been a long time user and fan of MDMA, but I don’t like the negative side effects and health problems that are associated with it; so I was in route for a legal healthier alternative. I tried a lot of legal products on the market, but it was all hype. The closest thing on the market is a product called, Trip2Night that can give you similar euphoric effects and lasts around 5 to 6 hours.
Hayabusa
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Hayabusa »

Well if I recall correctly Meth was the same as E, so I can't really tell the difference, but meth has stronger side effects i assume.
JBrad
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by JBrad »

Meth and E are definitely not the same the thing. If it is good E, it will be mostly made of MDMA, whic if used responsibly wont have many bad side effects. In high doses it can cause some naseua, and you might find yourself grinding your teeth a lot, especially if you are dancing. Chewing gum is a good way to avoid that.
Make sure you drink water so you dont get dehydrated but if you drink too much water you can get hyponatremia, which just means your salt level is dangerously low whoch can be VERY bad. So eat some salty snacks or just drink gatorade.
Come down can be pretty uncomfortable and people have all sorts of remdies for that, most of which involve more drugs.
The worst part, imo, doesnt show up for about 2 days after use. That is when the 'hangover' starts. Basically just a minor depression due to seratonin depletion.

The problem is it isnt a regulated substance and you will most likely not be getting pure MDMA. E pills have been known to contain 2C-I, 2C-B, Heroin, Cocaine, MDA, Meth, PCP and DXM just to name a few, and will often have no MDMA in them at all. This where the really bad side effects come into play.

http://de1.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_effects.html