A Bomb

Share dose experiences
Kefas
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

A Bomb

Post by Kefas »

I've been using I-Doser for about a month and i've never expierienced a full dose efect (until now).

My first dose was quicke happy - i felt nothing.
Then I tried LSD and it kinda liked it. For about 15 minutes I felt nothing, but after that it suddenly start working. I felt like i was realy heave and coudn't move my body or arms or legs. Then my heart started pounding like crazy!!!
I thout i was going to have a hart atack :eek: . It felt realy great.

After that i tried marijuana and trip. But none of them realy worked :-(

So one day I layied down and decided to go for A Bomb. I decided this will be my last dose since I coudn't feal anything from other doses. And oh my GOD A Bomb was fantastc! After ~5mins i felt like entering a transe state. I got heavy (kinda like from LSD), then i started hearing some one shouting my name. When the shouting stoped i felt like my legs and head wear beeing pulled at the oposite dicetions :shock: (it was realy cool). I felt more strange but relaxing fealings and suddenly at about ~80 % the music started to get faster agian (there were about 3 parts where the music gets faster). I felt likemy body is going up realy fast while being numb. Then (white my eyes closed) i started seiing white lightnings, like shock. Then evrything got realy funny to me :). i felt like i was doing everything like the beat: breathing, moving, even thinking (i cant even discribe it!). I remember laughing from my arm, because it was shaking like crazy :-D
After the dose i felt realy lazy and relaxed. Truealy the best dose ever!

p.s. after the dose my feet started tickeling like crazy! :D :shock: (for about an hour) any one else has this feeling?
raiders9406
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by raiders9406 »

sounds awesome(:
crystalsoul
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by crystalsoul »

raiders9406 wrote:sounds awesome(:
i tink we know what raiders is trying next :P
xmyspazz
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by xmyspazz »

when i did a-bomb it started out feeling all warm, but like the good warm, and then it progressed into a tingly feeling in my extremities. Then in my whole body. Then there was this explosion inside me. Then it went backwards. So awesome.
zSTDz Ninjafett
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by zSTDz Ninjafett »

dude i really dont know what to do while listening to doses like these: GoH and HoG do i lay there with my eyes closed and focus solely on the beat or do i close my eyes and let my mind wander or do i leave my eyes open please reply cause i have no clue how to make these work and the sound sweet
v3nge
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by v3nge »

zSTDz Ninjafett wrote:dude i really dont know what to do while listening to doses like these: GoH and HoG do i lay there with my eyes closed and focus solely on the beat or do i close my eyes and let my mind wander or do i leave my eyes open please reply cause i have no clue how to make these work and the sound sweet
Try all three and see which is best for you. But usualy the less distractions the better. Good luck.

To zSTDz, sound like a great break through exprience. Wish a bomb worked for me :)
1000.sassa
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by 1000.sassa »

Sounds awesome dude ;) I am a bit afraid of hallu doses, but i will try soon.
chellebauer2
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by chellebauer2 »

This sounds like a great experience. Imagine feeling your head
and feet being pulled in the opposite directions? I find it weird
and really funny. On top this, tickling feeling on your feet sounds
crazy.., really crazy :eek:

--------------------------------------------------------
Cruise Vistas