Diet - (Opposite of Diet +)

Request new doses
Idosing
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Diet - (Opposite of Diet +)

Post by Idosing »

This dose should be fore people who have problems with weight and have problems when it comes to eating. It will help them gain weight by making food more appealing to them.
jmoore714
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by jmoore714 »

I would use this dose a lot.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

feliciay wrote:What is the best diet pill to lose weight? I am trying to lose weight, I have changed my eating and exercising habits, but still nothing. I am wanting to try a diet pill, but I want something that is healthy for me. I do not know very much about diet pills. Can anyone help me out?
Do not go on a diet pill. You do not need a diet pill to get healthy. If you are not getting any results you may wan't to work harder, and eat healthier. Get more protein in your diet, cut carbs and other sugars. You can still have carbs, and sugars, but limit them.

The theory to weight loss and gain is that if you burn off and consume less calories that your body needs to function, there is no surplus, and your body begins to burn fat. If you have excess, your body stores extra calories as fat.

NEVER stop eating. It puts your body in a catabolic state, your body will start consuming your muscle mass BEFORE it starts eating your fat, for energy. You also wan't to eat at every meal; not eating enough will put you behind and make you overeat for the next meal, and make your body start to burn muscle tissue.

I'm not a fitness expert, though I have read up on the subject (it changes every day though) and you cannot blame me if you start eating not enough carbs or sugars and die :P
pshad23
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by pshad23 »

exactly right camera and if you have a low carb diet your body will burn the fat because there are no carbs to burn. this is the theory behind the atkins diet :D
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

pshad23 wrote:exactly right camera and if you have a low carb diet your body will burn the fat because there are no carbs to burn. this is the theory behind the atkins diet :D

I've never been on a diet where I am told what I can and can't eat.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Never, EVER, take diet pills. Just get a lot of exercise and eat normal amounts of food. Going on a diet isn't required. All you really have to do is try to eat healthy food and try to stay away from stuff like chips. You can have something unhealthy every now and then, but really try to limit yourself.

If you exercise every day, you don't really even need to go on a diet. Just watch what you eat, read the labels and count how many calories, carbs, etc. you are getting in one day. Getting lots of protein and eating fruits and vegetables is recommended.

I'm not saying you shouldn't go on a diet, I'm just saying that it's not completely required, and if you do go on a diet, you don't have to stay on it forever. Just make sure to eat healthy and get plenty of exercise. :D

Really though, don't take diet pills. They're really bad for you.
Medic
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Medic »

Talking about losing weight and tips for it is kinda off subject isn't it? However, a dose that makes the user make it easier to gain weight would be tricky, would it make them gain fat or muscle? Either way, I would use it lol. I need to gain weight xD
jennanewbery
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Diet - (Opposite of Diet +)

Post by jennanewbery »

I am really dissapointed with these answers. Clearly this person is requesting a dose that would increase their appetite, there is nothing wrong with that, and people have jumped in with "dont go on a diet pill"

Sorry, but WTF? Maybe I am missing something here, but it looks to me like the person who started this thread did not mention anything about going on diet pills. Instead they are looking for a dose to help them gain a little weight, perhaps increase their appetite. What has diet pills got anything to do with increasing appetite? People who are trying to gain weight dont need advice on how to loose weight. Trust me!

I find it very difficult to gain weight myself, and I have an incredibly healthy lifestyle. I eat plenty of healthy foods, but I have a very fast metabolism and seem to burn calories faster than I can consume them. I am not going to start eating junk food, because it makes me feel like crap. My goal is to gain weight by eating healthy foods high in calories, and rich in nutrience. This sounds easy, but it has actually become quite a challenge for me. I feel like I am eating all day, and it becomes an effort. Especially when I am not hungry in the first place.

One dose that could work is the "Gray Be Gone" dose. This uses the frequency of 1.05hz and that frequency stimulates the growth hormone, not only for hair colour and growth, but also for gaining muscle mass. Personally I would go for this one first, and personally I think the best time to listen to it is before going to sleep. By stimulating the growth hormone, your appetite will increase. The growth hormone is released when you sleep too, so make sure you are getting enough sleep each night.

Another good one would be the dose "Juice it" The folks at idoser say that its the closest you can get to a steroid (when it comes to binaural beats), and can be used before working out to get the best results from your work out. I would never recommend using steroids to gain weight as they come with other complications (no one wants a shrimpd!ck), unless your doctor has prescribed them to you of course, but there is nothing wrong with listening to binaural beats that could simulate the effects of steroids.

So listening to "Gray be gone" before going to sleep each night, and then listening to "Juice it" before doing some weight training is probably your best bet for increasing your appetite and gaining weight in a healthy way.

You are going to have to do some excersise in order to gain muscle mass instead of fat. Stay away from cardio work outs, as they just burn calories, and instead stick to lifting weights or something. You are going to have to put in effort if you want to gain the right kind of weight, a combination of the idoser doses that I mentioned, eating foods that are high in calories, and lifting weights rather than cardio excersise should definately help.

Sorry for the really long post, but I hope it helps.