29%

Total votes: 41

Chris-Norway
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

I Love Morphine :D

Post by Chris-Norway »

Morphine is a very good dose! :D

Tried it yesterday and got good respons,, i was so i dont how to say it ,, its that feeling that is good... cant describe it :D

-.- Just give it a try

Ps. I thank Pjott, he said i MUST try it :D

Chris
Tech-N9NE
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Tech-N9NE »

Is there hallucination? Tranquillizer is very nice also gives u soul warmness it says, and it sure did give me that kind of feeling.
pjott

Post by pjott »

Chris-Norway: No problem man! :)

I've just gotta tell you my experience, and tell everybody this:

All my friends... All of my family, and all the people who've added me at
MSN because of I-Doser have told me the same.
Morphine _IS_ my favourite dose, and it always will.

Everybody tell me the same. The same experiences etc.

Alright, here's MY experience with Morphine:

2 Minutes - Nothing happens, I'm just listening and chilling
5 Minutes - The sound of the dose "boozes" down, and so am I
10 Minutes - I'm starting to get abit "dizzy".
15 Minutes - This is where it all start to realy feel good.
20 Minutes - Alright. This need a few lines it self.
I'm starting to feel my entire body get "numby". My legs get stuck to the floor, and I'm getting more and more dizzy. Sometimes, I try to take my hands apart (since I'm folding them), but I can't.
Then the best part comes... All nerves and feelings get collected to the center of my body. It all goes very warm. Then they like get submerged down to a deeeeeeeeeep center of me. Sometimes, I start to think: "What the f**k is going on?!".
It's a good feeling, oh yeah!
25 - 30 Minutes - I get tierd, and I feel like I'm falling backwards. It's like my brain "tilts" backward, and my whole body follow after.
Then I just fall, fall, fall and fall.
I can even feel like 'tickeling' in my stomache... Like when you're riding a biiig rollorcoaster! :)
30 Minutes - Dose finishes, I take off my head-set, turn around and hit the bed!

-------------------------

Morphine -Because Fish-Fingers suck :shock:

-------------------------

And remember:
If YouTube MySpace
Then I'll Google your Yahoo!
Tech-N9NE
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Tech-N9NE »

not exactly like usaid but similair i will try tomorrow again.
datelus
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by datelus »

it was wierd for me. just came out of it. i started to feel something in the middle of dose, it was strange, cant say if i liked it or not :) it was like my hands were falling appart and at the same time they were like one. i could feel my sofa, and think normaly. i wasnt dizzy. i felt like my arms seperated from my body. strange :)
UnKnown
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by UnKnown »

I always end up with a big smile.
mikael
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by mikael »

wow i just listened morphine.. and dont feel like to do anything.. fucking tired. When i was listening my head did strange things and went all the time to my (damit what was it called... above your stomach where our lungs are in :o ...) I dont feel like to make my homework now.. its hard o think... :shock: and like opium i felt like i was falling (a bit).

srry for my bad inglish.. too tired to check it again
nwa
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by nwa »

ima definably try this one day i heard it makes you feel like ya stuck to the ground
Couch
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Couch »

i highly recomend morphine. on the description it says somthing about a tester just laying there and mumbling "everything is just good." its true, best feeling ever, period.
grandpa-jackson
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by grandpa-jackson »

The real thing is much better i had some 8 months ago it was my first time and the real thing rocks this dose in sound format just makes me sleep about 10 mins in to the track so i dont know if it works or not.
jwbbphoenix
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by jwbbphoenix »

Though the effect wasn't powerful, I certainly did get a good effect from this. The feeling is difficult to describe, as the dose continued it felt like I was 'stuck' to the bed I was laying on.

My hands were slightly numb, and I thought it was because of the position my hands were in (they were on the pillow behind my head), so I tried to move them a little, and all movements I made were very sluggish, as if my hands had grown very heavy.

I had a warm, comfortable feel across my entire body. It made me very calm, and quite sleepy, but not to the extent in which I felt like falling straight to sleep.

I would recommend this dose after some heavy work, or perhaps before bedtime, or before a stressful event the next day.
Blue_Crayon
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Blue_Crayon »

my experience

1% to 75%...nothing
75% to 80%... felt good
80 to 90%....nothing
90% to 100%....quit because i was very dissapointed..

But thats how it is for every single one i listen to...it does nothing for the longest time, then for a minute or 2 it will start to kick in..then i lose it, and never get it back..

and half an hour out of my life for 1 minute of good feeling is not worth it to me....i barely do this anymore but last night i tried morphine...
hxl2009
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by hxl2009 »

Just did a dose of Morphine, and I have to say, it was a very calming experience. My feet felt like they were stuck to the ground, and I could only move them a little. When I did move them, it was very tingly. Also, I kept on drifting in and out of dreams and stuff, about random things that didn't even make sense. I can't even tell you what they were.

It was pretty cool, very relaxing, makes me want to go to bed.

Not something I can say, "The best feeling in the world," but it was quite calming.
John_7
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by John_7 »

I listened to Morphine for the first time today and I got none of the effects you mentioned. When I first heard it, I fell asleep in the middle of the dose :D The second time, which was like 5 minutes after the first, I was trying not to sleep again.
The only effect I had was that I was constantly starting to dream. Then I tryed to stay awake and then a new dream would start. And I kinda got the numb hand, but nothing special.
I'll keep listening to it eventualy, I hope I get all these effects. Maybe with peyote or Lucid dream.
(_ambda (v)an
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by (_ambda (v)an »

Blue_Crayon wrote:my experience

1% to 75%...nothing
75% to 80%... felt good
80 to 90%....nothing
90% to 100%....quit because i was very dissapointed..

But thats how it is for every single one i listen to...it does nothing for the longest time, then for a minute or 2 it will start to kick in..then i lose it, and never get it back..

and half an hour out of my life for 1 minute of good feeling is not worth it to me....i barely do this anymore but last night i tried morphine...
I know very well how you feel. except i never have any 'kicking in' to lose.

My experiences
1% to 75%...nothing.
75% to 80%...omg this is boring but maybe itll kick in soon.
80% to 90%...im bored. how much longer? *peeks at progress bar*
90% to 100%...everything looks and feels the same...another half hour wasted.