easiest hallaucinogenic dose

Discuss the computer software
lamppost10
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

easiest hallaucinogenic dose

Post by lamppost10 »

Which hallucinogenic dose is the easiest to get working? Ive tried lsd, which didn't work for me. Ive heard it takes a while to get lsd to work. SO which one is it? trip, lsd, peyote, bufotoad, acid, adrenochrome, datura, ketamine, morning glory, or yaba? (is there one I missed?)
TheUserName
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by TheUserName »

I've only tried trip, but on the 2nd try(it didn't work the first time) it looked like the stripes on my bedroom wall were shaking/waving.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

First hallucinogenic dose I found to work was AcidQH, however we're all different. So you may just want to find what works for you.

I'm going to try TripQH later, and HashQH, later. I'll inform you on how the TripQH goes.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Trip may be my new favorite, because I don't get as energized on the comedown so I'm able to sleep.

Earlier, when I couldn't trance TripQH gave me vivid closed eye hallucinations, and after it finished, it was basically an open eye trip. Lots of things changed. the floor looked like water, my door vanished, I saw fish in the water eating each other, my legs sunk into my bed.

I then did it 20mins ago, and I can say this time I believe I got the actual desired effects. No visuals unt I entered a trance and had a 2-4 minute long trip about me trying to break a giant wall machine thing. I'm gonna try again and see which is the winner if 2/3 times to see which effect I really should be seeking.
lamppost10
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lamppost10 »

I have tried trip once but it sounds like your first trip was much better than mine. I am very resistant to idoser. :(
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

lamppost10 wrote:I have tried trip once but it sounds like your first trip was much better than mine. I am very resistant to idoser. :(
Resistancies always break at some point. Just keep trying, your brain may need a lot of time to get used to it.

I did trip again, and I also suggest heroin; even though its not hallucinogenic, its very powerful and you may like it.
lamppost10
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lamppost10 »

I tried heroin once- no effect. But perhaps I will try again. but tonight, its time for trip.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Yeah, try Trip. Its great.
Hayabusa
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Hayabusa »

I'm gonna constantly dose TripQH looks like you get very cool trips, I hope it works :) I tried alot of QH's today Speed,Acid,Opium,Marijuana the last 2 gave me some strange sensations, looks like my brain is getting used to binaural beats :)
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Nice. In order to actually trip you need to be able to get into trances. If you can't u'll still get CEVs. If you have experienced actual hallucinogenics before you may be able to have OEVs (I have a lot of OEVs from using salvia divinorum)

But for TripQH you want to aim for trance (but try not to think bout it)

I've done acidQH. I usually get CEVs and open up for cool open eyed shows on my ceiling and walls (don't get up and walk around on Acid)

SpeedQH I'm doing tomorrow.

If Opium worked I suggest Heroin. And if you keep doing doses you'll "break through" at some point.

Good luck! :)
BigTymer9225
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by BigTymer9225 »

Both Peyote and Bufotoad are strong hallucinogenic doses. Both work VERY well and give more than just visuals. Both have given me sensations in my body that were physical feelings...

I know they do different things for everybody, but if you want to be sure I-Doser works for you, these 2 will definitely be able to give you a clue.
Vornsereg
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

great topic

Post by Vornsereg »

Hey guys Ive been following your thread and its very helpful. I too have a feeling that i am resistant to i-doser, even though I REALLY want to feel the effects. It sounds like a great way to have a psychedelic experience and keep my piss clean. When I try a dose im not quite sure what I should do, or if Im doing something wrong because I end the dose feeling like I just woke up, thats all.

What should I do when I take the dose?
What should I concentrate on, or should I let my thoughts run?
Do I have to listen to the entire dose for the effect?
and most importantly, how can I break my resistance.

The orgasm and multiplO doses work, but these effects can be achieved through more, entertaining methods. I want to trip balls. I want HALLUCINATIONS!
lamppost10
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lamppost10 »

hey man, I understand how you feel. Im am only now breaking my resistance so here is what you do:

just sit back relax, close your eyes, and just let the beats soothe you.

Try both. I tend to let my mind wander on doses i know work on me, and concentrate on doses Im not so confident about. As for concentrating, I suggest reading this: http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5828
When I tried this, I finally got a good strong effect.

Yes. Take the entire dose for the best effect.

Simply dose whenever you can. Some people take a long time to warm up to them. I took roughly 6 months to attain a good high from it. Just take whatever doses sound interesting to you, and if they don't work, then try again! Quitters never win man. Just keep on dosing, and eventually you will take a dose, and it will hit. You will know it when it happens.

-LP10
Vornsereg
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Vornsereg »

Thanks man, Ill be sure to try those ideas and keep with it.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: great topic

Post by cameraboirzu »

Vornsereg wrote:Hey guys Ive been following your thread and its very helpful. I too have a feeling that i am resistant to i-doser, even though I REALLY want to feel the effects. It sounds like a great way to have a psychedelic experience and keep my piss clean. When I try a dose im not quite sure what I should do, or if Im doing something wrong because I end the dose feeling like I just woke up, thats all.

The orgasm and multiplO doses work, but these effects can be achieved through more, entertaining methods. I want to trip balls. I want HALLUCINATIONS!
I'm sorry man, but unfortunately you will not trip balls and have a true psychadelic experience (especially if you've never used them to begin with; actual drugs that is) Binaural beats only go so far, unfortunately, not that far.

Many people come here to try drugs and stay clean, however this is silly for two reasons:

1) These doses will not even bring you CLOSE to a psychadelic experience. They are not the same, they are not chemicals and forcing your brain to react, they SUGGEST you brain to react.
2) Many of these drugs are just as harmless as an ibuprofen if your careful. There are safe ingestions of LSD, marijuana, nitrous oxide, and many other of the drugs here. You also mentioned keeping your liss clean: shrooms don't show up on drug tests, LSD leaves your system in 24 hours, nitrous oxide is medical and is not tested for, and assuming you only use once a month, mArijuana can be out if your system to a MAX of 4 days.

I want to write a petition that will get rid of the phrase "tripping balls" from use in all conversations.

Sorry if I came across as an ass. I do it a lot.