im new now igot headphone but

Get user supplied support
m20072
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

im new now igot headphone but

Post by m20072 »

igot new headphone itryed nitrousQH it didnt work no idea why it is my headphone or my heart that goes crazy becouz im scaerd
(DONT ASK WHY IM SCAERD PLEASE)
my headphone is teack media systems HP-X9 :cry:
redsky
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by redsky »

First of all, you shouldn't expect that ur 1st will work. Just lie on your bed (preferably at night) all lights out, close your eyes and relax. It could take more tries for a dose to work.

I myself am still waiting for my breaktrough, and i had 4 doses (4 different doses). I got some effects, but they were so minimal. So try to stick to 1 dose (i heard MarijuanaQH is a good one for beginners, i'm also using that one alot lately) and don't give it up. Soon or late it will come.

As for the headphones: I couldn't find any specs about it, but as long as it isn't just a piece of crap you bought for 5$, it will do fine.
m20072
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

how much?

Post by m20072 »

how much drugs ishould use in 1 day?
pshad23
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by pshad23 »

it doesnt matter do as many idosers as you want. theres nothing to be afraid of its just noise and cant harm/damage your body in any way. just relax and enjoy
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Hi m20072! Welcome to the I-Doser.com Forums!

I see your having problems with doses. First, let me address your headphone situation. As long as you have spent more than 5$ on a pair of earphones you should be able to get I-Doser to work for you.

You said you are scared. There is nothing to be scared of. None of the doses come close enough to the actual drug, and there is no physical harm that can be done to you. You cannot become addicted to the doses, you cannot go through withdrawal and you will not get brain damage from listening to the sounds. You don't want us asking why you are scared, but it may be one of the problems. If you cannot concentrate on a dose, because you are scared, you will not be able to get a dose working. The doses rely on you concentrating on the sounds. If you cannot concentrate you will not get it to work.

Besides using headphones that are on stereo settings, (which they should be already, so dont worry about that) you need to lay down and listen to the sounds intently, whilst using a concentration technique, such as counting slowly backwards from a high 3 digit number.

You are mostly doing nothing wrong, assuming you did the above. You are new at this, which means your brain does not know what to do when it is introduced to the binaural beats from the I-Doser products. Soon enough, after listening to enough doses you will start to get the doses working. Many doses will not work the first time you use them. It may take several times to get a dose working. It took me 3 times to get Vico working, and I still have not gotten Nitrous to work, and yet, I have the most amazing experiences.

Enjoy I-Doser!