Use I-Doser every day?

Discuss the computer software
deaneedog
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Use I-Doser every day?

Post by deaneedog »

Hello,
I just found out about this Idoser site and was wondering is it safe to do this most if not everyday?(maybe French Roast in the mornings and Sleeping Angle at night.)

Also in the sleeping angle does are you meant to try get to sleep during the does or do you stay awake in till the does is over?
Cheers.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Use I-Doser every day?

Post by cameraboirzu »

deaneedog wrote:Hello,
I just found out about this Idoser site and was wondering is it safe to do this most if not everyday?(maybe French Roast in the mornings and Sleeping Angle at night.)

Also in the sleeping angle does are you meant to try get to sleep during the does or do you stay awake in till the does is over?
Cheers.
Except for the effects that you are seeking, the effects are the same as listening to music. You can dose several times a day if you wanted to. We all don't have that kind of time though.
cleardemond
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Use I-Doser every day?

Post by cleardemond »

deaneedog wrote:Hello,

Cheers.
I dose at least 5 times a day and It has not effected me badly.
I'm pretty sure it is safe. its just like music putting you in a good or bad mood.
Just instead of happy or sad these effect you with feelings not emotions as much.
It depends on the dose=)

And you are supposed to stay awake until the dose is over.
you will crash pretty quickly after it=)
Just be near a bed.
Or in one =)

(My favorite sleeping dose is "Lucid Dream" I started that on my first day and have been doing it since. It is amazinggg.)

Hope i helped =)