Doses sound different then before

Discuss the computer software
discy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Doses sound different then before

Post by discy »

Hi there,

I used I-doser about 2 years ago and back then the doses sounded very different then now. Back then it had little clicks in it and the noise was also different.

Is it possible that the doses changed ore that the new version of i-doser changes the way it sounds?

I'm having the feeling that they don't work that good anymore.

Br.
Discy.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

How can you have a feeling they dont work as good? Wouldn't they get better over time? Maybe you should try them again if you're not sure.
xcadaverx666
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Doses sound different then before

Post by xcadaverx666 »

discy wrote:Hi there,

I used I-doser about 2 years ago and back then the doses sounded very different then now. Back then it had little clicks in it and the noise was also different.

Is it possible that the doses changed ore that the new version of i-doser changes the way it sounds?

I'm having the feeling that they don't work that good anymore.

Br.
Discy.
did you download them the first time you tried it from a torrent? if so then that probably explains it
discy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by discy »

Indeed I did use a torrrent the first time. My girlfriend got in a big trance last night from Peyote. So i suppose they are good :P .

She couldn't move her arms, but could open her eyes, move her head and talk. She felt all warm and like she weight 1000 pounds and was falling "into" the bed. I had to get the headphones of her :D .

Thanks for the reply's.
Me.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

discy wrote:Indeed I did use a torrrent the first time. My girlfriend got in a big trance last night from Peyote. So i suppose they are good :P .

She couldn't move her arms, but could open her eyes, move her head and talk. She felt all warm and like she weight 1000 pounds and was falling "into" the bed. I had to get the headphones of her :D .

Thanks for the reply's.
Me.
From what I have experienced, if you are in a suggestive state and start vocally communicating with people, then you will quickly leave the trance state.