DOC v LSD

Discuss synthetic substances
ashiq88
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

DOC v LSD

Post by ashiq88 »

Would anyone claim DOC as an acceptable subsitute for LSD? For instance, is the spiritual element as present with DOC as with LSD? I have found from experience that alot of the phens take a turn towards introspection and work on the self as an individual vs. the tryptamine experience of being part of a larger body of universal knowledge and tuning into that. I have also heard varying accounts of the visual power of DOC. As I do not get heavy OEV's from LSD, that is not of much concern.
What is of most concern is the body load. LSD has always presented itself as very kind and light on the body. I have heard that DOC is a much rougher ride physically. On the other hand, some people have said that any body load is psychosomatic and can manifest itself regardless of the chemical ingested. I tend to disagree with this and feel that some chems simply carry a stronger body load than other. So is DOC as kind as LSD in these respects?
Of course I could just take some. The access is there but I wanted to know a bit more before committing to such an undertaking.
cyberdog
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by cyberdog »

Yes, if not more so. I have done doi doa doc and soon i will try dom. The D o series are all very heavy dudy. and they are all 20+ hour trips. Out of all the ones i have done i would say that doc is the strongest and most similar to lsd. In fact my friends and i have nicknamed it as super acid. Espectially after a party we threw where the smallest dose was 4 mg. I had taken the highest dose of 6 mg. I do not remember much from that night. From what i do remember is most of us either lost our shit or came close to it. The next day I saw the most powerful visuals i have ever seen. It was like the whole world was like a moving bowl of spaghetti. Everything was continually warping into other objects. If you have ever done a popper on a psychedelic then you would know about how it intensifies the trip by about 2. I was tripping to hard that they no longer made a difference.

The cool thing about the DOs it that it is 2 trips in one. you have the first half which is a total mind fuck of what is going on. then the second half with HD visuals and euphoria.

Let me make this as a warning to anyone who wants to try a DO, esp DOC. It is some serous shit. and with doc i would never recommend more then 4 mg. the only other person we know that took 6 mg jumped off a 3 story building.

you have been warned.
sofigu_79
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by sofigu_79 »

DOC is trash just like the others drugs... not better even worst.

Regards
Sofia
Shrimpo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shrimpo »

OMG!!! DOC IS LIKE PCP!!!! What is DOC anyways..?
LookinSiDe
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: DOC v LSD

Post by LookinSiDe »

I have alot of air time in the psycedelic world man. I've done alot. Including just about the whole DO family. I'm gonna tell you about my buddy's time on DOB (the strongest in the DOs). We were all chilling at my buddy muca's house and a dead head came to his home spot with vials of DOB, DOC, DOI, LSD, and a few capsules of 2-ct-2. I got my 5 hits of alice. Muca got a couple of DOB. And then it was my buddy critter's turn. He stuck out his tongue for the DOB but the niple on the vial was jammed. The dead head squezzed and squezzed untill all of a sudden.... POP!! The niple busts right into his mouth. He got dosed 30 hits plus!!!!!
Critter's night was in for some HELL. If you know anything about the DO family, you should know that it's an amphetimine trip. So about an hour and a half later, Critter's in the flour, crenging his body, and grunting like a mad cow. It's like he just snorted 5 g's of meth and smoked a fat bowl of DMT. His world was going NUTS. This was on christmas i might add. So merry christmas critter. 3 days later he was still tripping. No where as near as he was on Christmas though. He still had audotorial hullicinations and objects were still moving that didnt normaly move.

So i thought i would just share that story. Pleace, love, dope, light shows, and crashpads. :retard:
Happy trip