Just Got Inhalant

Discuss the computer software
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Just Got Inhalant

Post by Shadow21 »

I just got inhalant today even though I still haven't gotten the doses to work because I wanted to find out what noises were scaring people.

I listened to the whole dose but I didn't hear any weird noises.

Does anyone know when the sounds that are scaring people start to play in the dose?
deadlydream
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by deadlydream »

at approximately 11 minutes theres a weird serious of "beeps and boops" that last for about a minute and a half i remember. and than at 18 minutes in about, basically the same thing.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Just Got Inhalant

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Shadow21 wrote:I just got inhalant today even though I still haven't gotten the doses to work because I wanted to find out what noises were scaring people.

I listened to the whole dose but I didn't hear any weird noises.

Does anyone know when the sounds that are scaring people start to play in the dose?
If you pirated the dose or got it through other illegal means, no wonder it doesn't work.
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shadow21 »

deadlydream wrote:at approximately 11 minutes theres a weird serious of "beeps and boops" that last for about a minute and a half i remember. and than at 18 minutes in about, basically the same thing.
That's weird then because I just went to those spots in the dose and I didn't hear any beeping sounds. I looked in My Account in the iDoser store just to double check that I got inhalant and it does say that I got inhalant.
If you pirated the dose or got it through other illegal means, no wonder it doesn't work.
I don't downloaded pirated material.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Shadow21 wrote:
deadlydream wrote:at approximately 11 minutes theres a weird serious of "beeps and boops" that last for about a minute and a half i remember. and than at 18 minutes in about, basically the same thing.
That's weird then because I just went to those spots in the dose and I didn't hear any beeping sounds. I looked in My Account in the iDoser store just to double check that I got inhalant and it does say that I got inhalant.
I don't downloaded pirated material.
If it suddenly starts sounding like something similar to loud static, that's what we're talking about.

It's a very abrupt change, I'm surprised you can't distinguish it from the normal humming like sound of doses.