Very Sceptical about I-Doser working..

Discuss the computer software
imarijuanafuck
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Very Sceptical about I-Doser working..

Post by imarijuanafuck »

Hello, i have tryed many of the doses i-doser has to offer with a friend *He bought them*.

So far i have tryed achohol, dxm, acid, Marijuana QH. And yes i have been doing everything right. I relax,clear my mind, lay down on bed,and count back from 1000. Still after 16 trys nothing! Zip, Nada Zero!! Not even a buzz :(. I see you guys talkin about tripin so wildly and i want to do it to.

Im not really that new to the real drug world..
dark_aegis
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by dark_aegis »

Just so you know, you do not have to start more than one thread about this. There's plenty of information out there.

Essentially (and I'm in the same boat as you here, and I've been getting better by doing this) You just have to keep trying. Keep doing what you're doing. Get better at clearing your mind. Make sure you're comfortable. Try the condition dose. Sometime you'll have to try the same dose a few times for it to work.

Be committed to it, and it will eventually work for you.

Unless you're one of the unlucky few that are naturally immune to the doses.
Don't mistake them not working right away for that though. Many people can't get them to work for a long time. Eventually most have success.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

dark_aegis wrote:Just so you know, you do not have to start more than one thread about this. There's plenty of information out there.

Essentially (and I'm in the same boat as you here, and I've been getting better by doing this) You just have to keep trying. Keep doing what you're doing. Get better at clearing your mind. Make sure you're comfortable. Try the condition dose. Sometime you'll have to try the same dose a few times for it to work.

Be committed to it, and it will eventually work for you.

Unless you're one of the unlucky few that are naturally immune to the doses.
Don't mistake them not working right away for that though. Many people can't get them to work for a long time. Eventually most have success.
This is exactly what happened with me.

Just keep trying :D