I-Doser Releases Game Enhancements

iDoser.com press releases
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

I-Doser Releases Game Enhancements

Post by idoser »

ENHANCE YOUR GAMING SESSIONS!

I-Doser.com is pleased to announce an exclusive and premium line of game enhancer doses designed to be administered either just before or during a gaming session. For casual, moderate, hardcore, or professional video gamers – each dose is designed to enhance your abilities for a specific game genre. With years of development, these doses can give you the competitive edge to excel in nearly any form of game.

GET THEM ALL

If you play mutiple form of game genres: Action, Adventure, casual, Fighting, Music, Racing, RPG, Shooter, Sports, and Strategy - then you can purchase all of your enhance doses in one easy to download pack.

SEE ENHANCEMENT DOSES HERE
SEE ENHANCEMENT PACK HERE
VISIT US
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

What a great idea! Thanks for making these! :D
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

The only thing I suggest is that you add some more detailed descriptions as to how they help. For example you could say "The shooter dose was designed to enhance your vision and give you razor sharp reflexes..." or "The strategy dose puts you into a higher state of thinking so you can see every possibility and outwit your opponent." Just little things like that would help user know what it's going to do and how it's going to help them.
friendlyconsumer
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by friendlyconsumer »

I agree with Bloodbane, but these are genius. I'm going to have to try a couple out.
robbyam
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by robbyam »

I rely on experience to play video games, it's the only way you can really get better. So unfortunately won't really be trying these. But, they seem interesting and I'm sure others will enjoy them. There should be physical sports/game enhancements like for fishing (concentration), sports (super adrenaline), ect... I'm not sure how these work with the whole video gaming experience though. They seem like they can easily be affected by placebo, without the user knowing if they used them correctly. We'll see with the experiences people have with them. :-)