is this mind control?

Share dose experiences
memberya2
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

is this mind control?

Post by memberya2 »

ok now my friend has brang this question up and im starting to wonder know. is the static white noise in the sounds are mind control with subliminal messeges? im posting a poll of what people think and im wondering what people will post about it. i dont know if it is mind control but im wondering if anyone else has had the same question or ever wondered. because subliminal messeges can be hidden in white noise.

EDIT: it wouldnt let me post a poll.
kidrauhl
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: is this mind control?

Post by kidrauhl »

First of all, even without subliminal messages, i-Doser is already "mind control". That's the whole point of it, to control your state of mind/bodily feelings.

The regular doses (the long ones with no ambient music) are 100% free of subliminal messages. Any voices you may think you're hearing are due to a fairly normal occurence called "electronic voice phenomenon", where your brain thinks it hears voices in electronic sound where they don't actually exist.

The MP3/CD/iPhone doses (with the ambient music) are a different story. Some of them do have voices and sounds that could be perceived as subliminal messages. But they're intentional, they're not bad or a scandal or anything, they're intended to help you feel the feelings of the dose.
Ordinator
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Ordinator »

Yeah i was thinking the same thing (mind control), but my opinion is that they might be, with all of the doses, synchronizing our brains to one single frequency so they can use us as an army once the ww3 begin. we are becoming slaves without knowing about it :-D just another conspiracy theory
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

No.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

There are so many things wrong with that theory I am not even going to bother.
Beatriz
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Beatriz »

omg I'm a begginer and I JUST wondered about that when I first listened.
Th3_uN1Qu3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Th3_uN1Qu3 »

Nah, no way. I sometimes mix my own binaural beats, what would that qualify as, self-mind-control? Hahaha. :P
Tyrulan
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Tyrulan »

Actually the whole process is more akin to brainwashing.
murdurnachos
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by murdurnachos »

it would make sense, personaly i want to get f**ked up off idoser but never got anything from it yet, but if it was mind control it would make sense, "hey we gotta brain wash the people, i know lets tell them its drugs, then lots of people will listen to the message". BAM mass mind control. :twisted:

But i could just as easily be wrong :?
Tyrulan
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Tyrulan »

Mind control and brainwashing are not the same thing.

Mind control implies a certain reluctance to do whatever is being asked. One is forced to carry out a task, by power of mind.

In brainwashing, the subject sees the task in a new perspective and defends its image as if it were one's own.
kidrauhl
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by kidrauhl »

Please explain how binaural beats could transfer a subliminal message?
Tyrulan
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Tyrulan »

kidrauhl wrote:Please explain how binaural beats could transfer a subliminal message?
It cannot. I-Doser does have a disclaimer that insists all users should inform themselves as to how binaural beats work. It mentions that the technology is advanced but we do not understand the brain well enough to make conclusions.

The consensus as to how beats work is that they modulate your brainwaves' frequency and allow them to move from one phase to another. After a dose however, your brain will return to its normal alpha phase and the effects you may have felt will wear off nearly immediately. (Unless you train yourself otherwise.)
kidrauhl
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by kidrauhl »

Tyrulan wrote:
kidrauhl wrote:Please explain how binaural beats could transfer a subliminal message?
It cannot. I-Doser does have a disclaimer that insists all users should inform themselves as to how binaural beats work. It mentions that the technology is advanced but we do not understand the brain well enough to make conclusions.

The consensus as to how beats work is that they modulate your brainwaves' frequency and allow them to move from one phase to another. After a dose however, your brain will return to its normal alpha phase and the effects you may have felt will wear off nearly immediately. (Unless you train yourself otherwise.)
I know. I was being sarcastic. Thanks for writing that anyway, for the benefit of the uneducated people who think I-Doser uses telepathic signals or something.
Tyrulan
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Tyrulan »

Ah. Right. xD No problem!