Was this an experiance?

Share dose experiences
omarbibz
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Was this an experiance?

Post by omarbibz »

I tried the Peyote dose and I want to share it with you guys so you can tell me if I had an experience or just a placebo. I was in like 30 minutes into it and I didn't feel anything. The whole dose I didn't FEEL anything. However, I did HEAR some stuff. I heard some weird abstract sounds in my head that made me extremely frightened that I had to open my eyes. I also heard at the very end a strange beep sound (Not the sound which tells you the dose is over). Thats all. Experience or placebo?
JackW
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Was this an experiance?

Post by JackW »

Neither. A placebo is when you think you're feeling effects but you're exaggerating (like using some more expensive fuel for your car and saying "I CAN FEEL THE DIFFERENCE ALREADY!" the second you turn on the engine) and an experiance is when you actually have very noticeable effects. Sounds are neither, but you might count it as kind of an experiance since it wasn't part of the dose.

That or you're ears are a little sensitive. :p
omarbibz
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by omarbibz »

JackW wrote:Neither. A placebo is when you think you're feeling effects but you're exaggerating (like using some more expensive fuel for your car and saying "I CAN FEEL THE DIFFERENCE ALREADY!" the second you turn on the engine) and an experiance is when you actually have very noticeable effects. Sounds are neither, but you might count it as kind of an experiance since it wasn't part of the dose.

That or you're ears are a little sensitive. :p
Mmmhmm well then what kind of experiences am I to expect from the Peyote drug. I haven't experienced anything till yet. No visual stuff just some weird patterns when my eyes are closed. Which I think is natural.
1joel8
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by 1joel8 »

omarbibz wrote: Mmmhmm well then what kind of experiences am I to expect from the Peyote drug. I haven't experienced anything till yet. No visual stuff just some weird patterns when my eyes are closed. Which I think is natural.
yeah but the things i saw with eyes closed were weird, lights were off and i was listening to "black sunshine"
and i saw twirls and loop and other just lights in my eye lids not sure if this was an experience.
daver
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by daver »

If you were using the PC dose you may have had some interference with the dose. Things that give me problems using PC doses:

- Sounds from other applications, especially system sounds. Stop all other apps and turn off Windows sounds either with the sound mixer or control panel settings

- Distortion from levels being set too high. This is a real gotcha. I have found that there can be distortion that you can't distinctly hear but affects the dose. Turning system sound level down the sound to 50-80% helped me.

- The thing that really gets me is a poor sound card. My sound card built into the motherboard picks up way too much noise from other components to get a really clean experience. With nothing else going on make sure you have clean silence. Any noise can interfere with the dose. Turning down the system sound level and maxing out the idoser sound level might improve the signal-to-noise ratio.
sam123486
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by sam123486 »

I tried Peyote and when people talked it sounded all techno and I just felt lightweight.
Also saw strange abstract lights.