new doses

Request new doses
linxus
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

new doses

Post by linxus »

some day when the scientists understand the power of the brain may be the i-doser progrmers can make these doses ;)

1. pills
aspirin - warm your body amd remove thepain ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspirin )
paracetamol - drop your temperature

2. mind relase...we use over 10% of our brain...make dose who make the % rise up over 15-20% ;) (I don't mean dose like "condition"..I think about more more powerful dose)

3. Regenerate ...dose witch help to recover bruises, heal wounds and etc. (sond like sci-fi but with power of the brain we can make everything)

4. Buster like .... N.O. EXPLODE http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bsn/xplode.html ("juce it" is total sh*t ..I use adderall before training...but I need more boost ;) )

5.Testosterone, tribestan or something that get your testosteron high !

6. FEAR ... release all of your fears for real !
Yuki Sorrelwood
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: new doses

Post by Yuki Sorrelwood »

I like your post, but I want to point out that we think we use only 10% of our brain, reports say that we use up to 40% of our brain. I am not trolling you, I was a science student and I like to point out facts.
I love your idea about pills and fear, it would open a lot of doors for I-Doser.
jgizle
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: new doses

Post by jgizle »

if you watch ur brain under a ct scan when u r thinking over 80% of your brain lights up, this 10% thing is BS, there are things we can do that not all of us fully understand therefore anything not normal we say is because we only use 10 % of our brain, and if we were able to use more of our brain we could be like "them"

We just need to be taught the way they were. It's all about teaching while u r a kid. Heck if a had some 1 speak 10 languages to me fluently b4 i was age 1, i would know how to speak 10 different languages including the accents for each language and their country. Imagine what we could do with more knowledge as kids O.o