Good dose to start with?

Get user supplied support
TKDF
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Good dose to start with?

Post by TKDF »

What is a good dose to start with? I've tried herion, peyote and hash and it didn't do much and I read I should start with something weaker. Is marijuana a "weak" dose to start with?
Also I'm using turtle beach px21s which have a base booster. Should I have it all the way down or up?
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Good dose to start with?

Post by Sloth »

Neither Marijuana nor Hash have had any success with me. I would reccommend Anesthesia, Oxy or Demerol for ones you can definitely have results with. As far as your headset, try to put the bass as low as possible, it can alter the effects. Also, don't give up on Peyote. Once you have success with it, it can be pretty fun
owlmaid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by owlmaid »

Heroin, Peyote, and Hash didn't do much for me either. I'd suggest Nitrous, Anesthesia, Demerol, Vico. If they start working and you want to move up to the hallucinogenic doses, LSD, Acid are good starters. Also if you search the forum, they've got lots of tips on how to make the doses work better, like lying down in a dark room with something over your eyes and try to focus on just the sounds and if you can't stop thoughts going through your head try counting backwards. Good luck and happy dosing!
_Benny_MeXXcaline_
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by _Benny_MeXXcaline_ »

I agree...If you start with Nitrous it's only 10 min. in less time you will learn how to use it...