Scariest thing ever

Discuss anything, lightly moderated
happytimes
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Scariest thing ever

Post by happytimes »

whats the scariest thing ever happen to you?
Zukamimotu
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Scariest thing ever

Post by Zukamimotu »

Three words: Gates of Hades.

Now that I think about it, maybe Hand of God, too.
happytimes
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by happytimes »

what happened cuz ive heard some pritty fucked up stuff
Zukamimotu
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Zukamimotu »

Well, Gates of Hades was one my friend has- I don't own it yet. I don't know if I intend to.

Gates of Hades- First, I felt very odd... Almost entranced. It went that way for a while, I lost perception of time. Then the pitch started rising. I saw horrible things that no human being should see. I saw open-eye hallucinations of demons and other, assorted things that go bamp in the night. I was strapped to a table in the hallucination. I guess my friend was trying to comfort me (later, he said I had been screaming) but all I saw was a lizard-man coming with some sort of sharp tool in his hand. I woke out of these hallucinations sobbing and screaming, which is weird for me since I'm a huge fan of horror and gore movies and play horror video games like a fat kid eats cake.

Hand of God was a similar experience. I felt like I was floating. Like... in a river. That was the first little bit. It was nice. Then all of a sudden, I felt like I was being pulled up into the air and screamed at by some kind of deity (not everyone has an experience with a loud, booming voice). I was being thrown about and other assorted horrifying movements. I saw bright lights the entire time.

Those are possibly two of the scariest things to ever happen to me. I think it's safe to say I'll never do them again.
happytimes
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by happytimes »

holy shit thats prity horible
my friend did whit crosses and 3 demons came into his house, brutaly murdered his family and then raped him in the mouth ass and ear(lol)
Zukamimotu
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Zukamimotu »

That's one hell of a reaction to White Crosses. Was your friend on anything? Like... substances? I've done White Crosses several times and have not had a hallucination like that. My only hallucination on white crosses was flying across the galaxy, watching it be created.
happytimes
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by happytimes »

na hes cleen but hell everone has differend reaction to every idoser
spitfire1080
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by spitfire1080 »

Zukamimotu wrote: My only hallucination on white crosses was flying across the galaxy, watching it be created.
...thats still one hell of a hallucination dude... its pretty on par with his in my opinion,
happytimes
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by happytimes »

i would rather his halutionation then geting raped by demonds anyday
Zukamimotu
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Zukamimotu »

I suppose the par depends on what context you put his in. Either way, that would suck to see.
poorfavor
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by poorfavor »

Zukamimotu wrote:Well, Gates of Hades was one my friend has- I don't own it yet. I don't know if I intend to.

Gates of Hades- First, I felt very odd... Almost entranced. It went that way for a while, I lost perception of time. Then the pitch started rising. I saw horrible things that no human being should see. I saw open-eye hallucinations of demons and other, assorted things that go bamp in the night. I was strapped to a table in the hallucination. I guess my friend was trying to comfort me (later, he said I had been screaming) but all I saw was a lizard-man coming with some sort of sharp tool in his hand. I woke out of these hallucinations sobbing and screaming, which is weird for me since I'm a huge fan of horror and gore movies and play horror video games like a fat kid eats cake.

Hand of God was a similar experience. I felt like I was floating. Like... in a river. That was the first little bit. It was nice. Then all of a sudden, I felt like I was being pulled up into the air and screamed at by some kind of deity (not everyone has an experience with a loud, booming voice). I was being thrown about and other assorted horrifying movements. I saw bright lights the entire time.

Those are possibly two of the scariest things to ever happen to me. I think it's safe to say I'll never do them again.
Woah. I ain't trying any of those. Funny how they cost $200.
Zukamimotu
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Zukamimotu »

poorfavor wrote:
Zukamimotu wrote:Well, Gates of Hades was one my friend has- I don't own it yet. I don't know if I intend to.

Woah. I ain't trying any of those. Funny how they cost $200.
That's to keep them out of the kiddies' hands. :D
krystn87
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by krystn87 »

BLACK SUNSHINE was probably scarier than gates of hades to me in black sunshine i was chased by a demonic and twisted little girl in a paralell universe where everything i mean everything had a face it might be happy, sad , mad, crying, scared. it didnt matter all i remember after that was dying and bleeding out to sometype of rock music... then i gates i was strapped to a table with a pendulum with a bladwe at the end swingin like in those fail scary movies and then a demon came and made it go faster then a drill peiced my head and i woke up scared
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by dp100 »

happytimes wrote:holy shit thats prity horible
my friend did whit crosses and 3 demons came into his house, brutaly murdered his family and then raped him in the mouth ass and ear(lol)
were the demons girls?