I just a raver, and you?

Who are you?
Kennyrave
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

I just a raver, and you?

Post by Kennyrave »

hey whats up?
I'm KEnny and I hread about this for a long while now.
I'm what you will call a "Raver", I've attended lot's of raves and parties,
I've been doing LSD and E since I was 14, now I'm 16. I've stopped :D
Questions: Probly in the wrong place,
-well I get addicted?
-and Well I go into a bad tripp?
thetrippa
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: I just a raver, and you?

Post by thetrippa »

well people can get addicted to anything but this isnt as addicting as brushing your teeth or tieing your shoe.
And it is possible to have bad trips i mean just look at some of the gates of haddies (but that ones supposed to be scary :? ) but it just depends i have personally never had any bad trips but i have heard of bad and good trips on trip,lsd,and acid so try it your
it can be blamed on your enviornment, your mood,or your stress it has a lot of factors so my advice is to just try and maybe search the internet or the forums for some answers.

Hope i helped :mrgreen: :/
Kennyrave
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Kennyrave »

thetrippa wrote:well people can get addicted to anything but this isnt as addicting as brushing your teeth or tieing your shoe.
And it is possible to have bad trips i mean just look at some of the gates of haddies (but that ones supposed to be scary :? ) but it just depends i have personally never had any bad trips but i have heard of bad and good trips on trip,lsd,and acid so try it your
it can be blamed on your enviornment, your mood,or your stress it has a lot of factors so my advice is to just try and maybe search the internet or the forums for some answers.

Hope i helped :mrgreen: :/
Thanks man, I tried Nitrous..... Amazing, It made everything shake and I kept hearing scarey voices but I enjoyed it :D
I never had a bad trip yet. :lol:
but anyways thanks for the advise and keep dosing
TheGuide
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by TheGuide »

-well I get addicted?
-and Well I go into a bad tripp?

You mean from i-doser or lsd?

Also watch out with Nitros if you ever try it in real life, kills a huge amount of braincells