My experiences so far *update 1/9/12 Black Sunshine* +tips

Share dose experiences
Scooter
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

My experiences so far *update 1/9/12 Black Sunshine* +tips

Post by Scooter »

I am fairly new to I doser as I have been using it for about 2 months now and I gotta say I've been loving it. At first I was skeptical, as pretty much any logical person would be. After all, how often do you hear that one can enjoy a simulated experience through sound? I have known for a while that listening to songs can put me in a good or bad mood depending on the song so I reasoned that must be what I doser does. So after some research, I decided to buy the app for my iPod as my computer is an old desktop that I can't exactly lay down while near it. I decided to try the delta dose as it was labeled "mild" and it seemed more realistic than other doses claiming to be drug-like. As I layed on my bed I began to feel more and more relaxed and the next day when I woke up, I felt completely refreshed even though I had only been asleep for 5 hours. Over the next couple weeks I began to try more powerful doses and ones simulating a high. This was when I discovered how powerful binaural beats could be. Thank you I doser for being the best in your field and giving us the best quality experiences :). The rest of this will be some of the doses I've tried and their effects on me.

Opium 7/10

The app version of opium is overall a very good dose. I prefer to listen to this dose at night as I often fall asleep during the dose. The effects are pleasant such as feeling good and warm. It just seems like the effects are not that strong and I get kinda bored. Overall a good dose.

MarijuanaQH 10/10

This is my personal favorite. It puts me in such a good mood and makes me want to just chill and listen to music. Also feel slightly head buzzed almost like I have a chew in, but I feel that way with a lot of doses.

Cocaine/cocaineQH 9/10
I find this dose great whenever your having one of those "don't feel like getting up" days. Basically it feels like I chugged a monster really fast or any other heavily caffeinated beverage. There is also some euphoria, but not quite as much as the marijuana dose. Lastly it seems like about 2 hours after listening to this dose I crash a little but not much. Overall it gets the job done for me.

Peyote 10/10
Wow. This is by far the most intense dose I have done. I have only done it once so I'm not sure if it was the dose or the circumstances or both, but here or goes. So I was bored and tired but didn't really feel like falling asleep so I decided I'll try... peyote. (I had been up for about 22 hours for whatever reason). So anyway I was laying on my bed all chill when all a sudden I started to see colors like when you close your eyes really hard. I then opened my eyes and to my surprise I could still see multi colored flashes and shapes and what not. I began to zone out when all a sudden I could have sworn I was looking at earth from a space ship. No joke. I then thought I had fallen asleep but I realized my eyes were open. I blinked then I was back to staring at my ceiling. After the dose ended I was shaking and paranoid. Everywhere I looked in my room I could see shadows moving. So then I just stared in my white pillow, which was changing colors, and eventually fell asleep. Will try this dose again soon.

Black Sunshine 7/10
Sorry for not updating recently, I've been really busy but the wait is finally over. The I-Doser adventures of Scooter featuring Black Sunshine. The first time I tried this dose, it just put me into a state of meditation. I had heard good things about it so I was rather dissapointed. A couple days ago I decided to try it again and boy am I glad I did. It started out more or less the same as the first time, where I began to relax and think less when all a sudden I felt like I was "in my body". What I mean by this is that it felt like my skin was like clothes or an armor rather than being part of me. This feeling disappeared after about a minute and I had one of the deepest religious meditations I've ever had. Overall a good, yet challenging dose and a positive experience.

Looking through the forums it seems like there are a lot of people who are having trouble with the effects. I was wondering why I was able to get effects on my first try when I think I discovered why. Before a dose begins I meditate for a little. In fact I mediate almost everyday so I was not new to "clearing my mind". During this time I generally think about what I did today, and also pray. Before every I doser I do this unless I do a stimulant in that case I'm still calm before the dose as I am tired.
During the dose I start counting down from a random number and visualize each number. I find this helps my mind from thinking too much and prevents me from getting distracted. Once I feel the effects starting, I immediately stop counting and just enjoy the dose. Some people may find this part boring/difficult but I suggest to learn how to meditate in order to help you. If you keep trying I assure you will be able to dose soon. :) Good luck

Will continue this thread with more doses soon
-Scooter
Last edited by Scooter on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Fiendish
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: My experiences so far

Post by Fiendish »

Wow good job! Congratulations on being able to use IDoser so well :P I'm still yet to have a breakthrough unfortunately but it seems you're a natural. Can't wait for more dose entries from you :)
Scooter
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: My experiences so far

Post by Scooter »

Fiendish wrote:Wow good job! Congratulations on being able to use IDoser so well :P I'm still yet to have a breakthrough unfortunately but it seems you're a natural. Can't wait for more dose entries from you :)
Thanks for the feedback. :D I added some tips that you might find helpful. Just keep tryin and I know you will get it.
Fiendish
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: My experiences so far *update* +tips

Post by Fiendish »

Thanks for the tips. I'll try relaxing more before I dose. Hope you keep updating this thread :)
GammaGeorgeX
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by GammaGeorgeX »

Man you are a drug addict XD. But they sound fun. I hear good things about cocaine.
Scooter
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Scooter »

:finger:
GammaGeorgeX wrote:Man you are a drug addict XD. But they sound fun. I hear good things about cocaine.
Haha actually I don't do anything ;) and I would definitely recommend the cocaine dose. Thanks for the feedback :)
Last edited by Scooter on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tombstoner
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Tombstoner »

I think he was referring to the fact that all the doses you listed are simulations of recreational drugs.
Darklon
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: My experiences so far *update 12/1/11 PEYOTE* +tips

Post by Darklon »

Scooter wrote:Looking through the forums it seems like there are a lot of people who are having trouble with the effects. I was wondering why I was able to get effects on my first try when I think I discovered why. Before a dose begins I meditate for a little. In fact I mediate almost everyday so I was not new to "clearing my mind". During this time I generally think about what I did today, and also pray. Before every I doser I do this unless I do a stimulant in that case I'm still calm before the dose as I am tired.
During the dose I start counting down from a random number and visualize each number. I find this helps my mind from thinking too much and prevents me from getting distracted. Once I feel the effects starting, I immediately stop counting and just enjoy the dose. Some people may find this part boring/difficult but I suggest to learn how to meditate in order to help you. If you keep trying I assure you will be able to dose soon. :) Good luck

-Scooter
So you meditate before you dose which sounds like a good idea but I was wondering if that's all you're really doing if you listen to condition before a dose
Scooter
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: My experiences so far *update 12/1/11 PEYOTE* +tip

Post by Scooter »

Darklon wrote:
Scooter wrote:Looking through the forums it seems like there are a lot of people who are having trouble with the effects. I was wondering why I was able to get effects on my first try when I think I discovered why. Before a dose begins I meditate for a little. In fact I mediate almost everyday so I was not new to "clearing my mind". During this time I generally think about what I did today, and also pray. Before every I doser I do this unless I do a stimulant in that case I'm still calm before the dose as I am tired.

-Scooter
So you meditate before you dose which sounds like a good idea but I was wondering if that's all you're really doing if you listen to condition before a dose
I do not listen to condition before a dose. I don't know if it's because I'm not using it right, but I get the exact same effects as when I do not use condition. I prefer to do relaxing/calming things before a dose such as taking a warm shower, brushing my teeth, listening to music, or even watching TV. People use condition if they need help achieving a normal, relaxed state of mind. Honestly you could probably listen to reset before a dose for help. I don't know for a fact though if that would do the trick. The best advice that I can give is find what works for you. At first I was trying other people's tips and when I really started to get really great experiences is when I began to do what was most comfortable for me. Hope this helps :)
wizzardy
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by wizzardy »

dude , for you meditation, what does that mainly consist of? do you just sit in like a chill place and kinda zone for a little, or do you think about particular things
Scooter
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Scooter »

wizzardy wrote:dude , for you meditation, what does that mainly consist of? do you just sit in like a chill place and kinda zone for a little, or do you think about particular things
When I meditate I just sit/lay preferably on my bed and think about stuff like: what I did today, how I handled certain situations, things I did that I am proud/not proud of, pray to God, think about what anything funny that happened, reflect on what I hope to achieve in my life, etc. Basically think about things that won't aggrevate you but more importantly calm you down from the pandemonium that occurs throughout the day.
Scooter
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: My experiences so far *update 1/9/12 Black Sunshine* +ti

Post by Scooter »

Sorry for the wait...
Fiendish
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Fiendish »

Haha yay for an update! :D
omgthatstim
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by omgthatstim »

Man, the only ones that I've been able to get any effect from were Adrenaline, Sleeping Angel, and Taurine, in that order. I've been trying to get Trip QH to work for me but so far no luck.
omgthatstim
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by omgthatstim »

Man, the only ones that I've been able to get any effect from were Adrenaline, Sleeping Angel, and Taurine, in that order. I've been trying to get Trip QH to work for me but so far no luck.