What about mp3s, WMV and recordings

Get user supplied support
dozer
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

What about mp3s, WMV and recordings

Post by dozer »

So I searched this forum already about this topic, but oit seems that everyone has a different opinion about this.
So if you record the output from the I-Doser programme with some kind of software, will the recording have the same effect? and why/why not?
Converting to a lower kbp/s mp3 would of course lead to messed up mp3s with no effect.
So is there a way to put some kind of sound file recorded from the I-Doser programme onto an mp3 player with the same effect of the programme?
And please no responses like "OMG UR Stupid U suck that´s impossible lalalala"
Blue_Crayon
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Blue_Crayon »

im gonna say yes...

90% of this stuff is all in your head so if you believe hard enough that the sounds are working...then yes it will work...
punchm
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by punchm »

Blue_Crayon wrote:im gonna say yes...

90% of this stuff is all in your head so if you believe hard enough that the sounds are working...then yes it will work...
not relli what he wanted to hear i think..

But yeah but i think its better converting into .Wav, then you lose nothing, but best of all is if i doser creators could be a Cd with all the doses and more which would be like only 5-10 mins, that would be the best i would buy it in a second.
jwbbphoenix
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by jwbbphoenix »

I tried to record A-Bomb (out of pure curiosity, I deleted it later of course) using the program Cool Edit Pro. Don't let the title fool you, it is an exellent program with a very high quality recorder, capable of recording almost identical audio copies.

The outlook was promising, however I tried the recorded version, and it had no effect. I did wait through the entire 30mins and felt little to nothing. I had tried A-Bomb, so I do know that normally it does affect me. I also recorded Quick Happy too, to no avail. After testing the recordings I deleted them of course.

My only guess would be that very subtly, the recording inevitably produces an extra layer of white noise (slight audio distortion due to the recorded version being 'second hand' audio), which then renders the effects of the original frequencies useless.

Sorry to disappoint you, but from my testing, I don't think it's possible to achieve the same effect from a recording.