18%
Well i still need try it :D
71%

Total votes: 17

AleanderX
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by AleanderX »

BTW, did your very first dose work ? And were the effects gradually, or all at once at a dose ?
Actually my first Dose was... Quick Happy... but the first time it worked just a bit xDDD ( that means almost nothing )
once i tried all wht i said, it end working 100%, all the doses but ur doing good, soon u will feel all the doses effects greater, atleast that happend to me, hope it work 4 u 2, Once u used Reset, remember start with Brain+ Then anyone u want but always First BRAIN+ it gonna make ur does rlly better :D, wish u luk & keep the hope :)

PD: The effects Was Gradually the first 2 days, the third was like All worked 100% :D
Selador
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Selador »

AT LAST I got some effects ! With A-Bomb... And an half hour after Brain +. :D

Brute-Forcing works for me, it seems... Should also work for others. Thanks a lot for the tip, man. I'll keep bombing my brains. :-)

PS : made with WINE, Ubuntu. So, for the sceptics, it works, even though there are minor issues with version 4.5 (no volume changing, no minimizing, etc.).
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

Selador wrote:AT LAST I got some effects ! With A-Bomb... And an half hour after Brain +. :D

Brute-Forcing works for me, it seems... Should also work for others. Thanks a lot for the tip, man. I'll keep bombing my brains. :-)

PS : made with WINE, Ubuntu. So, for the sceptics, it works, even though there are minor issues with version 4.5 (no volume changing, no minimizing, etc.).
Hello fellow ubuntu user! (although I usually convert my doses to WAV)
AleanderX
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by AleanderX »

i knew it gonna work xDDDDDD, cuz it did 4 me, i'm rlly glad that u feel the effects, now everyone know that can try & gonna work :D

PS: Man u made my day :-D ( i make someone happy )
Selador
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Selador »

sharperguy wrote:Hello fellow ubuntu user! (although I usually convert my doses to WAV)
Well hello ! I'm not entirely adapted to Ubuntu yet (been using it for only two weeks) but as far as I can see, it sure beats everything I have seen running on Windows... Too bad many software developers don't take time to adapt their programs to Open Source.

As for WAV, it must take loads of space, I imagine... Why don't you try it with WINE ?
AleanderX wrote:i knew it gonna work xDDDDDD, cuz it did 4 me, i'm rlly glad that u feel the effects, now everyone know that can try & gonna work :D

PS: Man u made my day :-D ( i make someone happy )
And you made mine too, and many others to come... Thanks a lot. :-D
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

Selador wrote: As for WAV, it must take loads of space, I imagine... Why don't you try it with WINE ?
I have to use wine anyway to convert the doses to sba format.

But I don't listen to the doses in wine because I find it jutters and clicks unless I just convert them to wav.
Selador
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Selador »

sharperguy wrote: I have to use wine anyway to convert the doses to sba format.

But I don't listen to the doses in wine because I find it jutters and clicks unless I just convert them to wav.
Strange, I don't seem to have that problem.
AleanderX
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by AleanderX »

i think that if a .drg file is converted to Wav maybe become less effective... but people... do wht u can do to make it work =), and wish u luk to everyone.
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

That makes no sense. .drg file are just .sbg files. Converting .sbg into wav's is lossless, so they work just as effectively. As a matter of fact, as long as you don't use a low bitrate or pick "joint stereo" when converting to .mp3, mp3's work just as well as the .wav, .drg, or .sbg file.
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

kr3wskater wrote:That makes no sense. .drg file are just .sbg files. Converting .sbg into wav's is lossless, so they work just as effectively. As a matter of fact, as long as you don't use a low bitrate or pick "joint stereo" when converting to .mp3, mp3's work just as well as the .wav, .drg, or .sbg file.
I dont think mp3's would work as well because they cut out some of the sounds that you don't notice with music because you can't really hear it anyway. However, for doses its important to have the whole thing there.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

^You can convert WAV into lossless quality MP3 that doesn't lose any quality.
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Exactly, all you have to do is keep a high bitrate/lossless quality and it's fine.
R_ss
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by R_ss »

Dammit.. Only vico has worked(kinda) so far but I think I'll start bombing my brain with waves and see if that makes it work :D