A-Bomb

Share dose experiences
Kitaroija
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Kitaroija »

The last phase was so loud I just had to turn down the volume... that was annoying.
Hititup
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Metallic

Post by Hititup »

I got the same metallic sound as well, it was pretty funny as first because all my mates sounded weird. I dont know if it's part of the dose or just because your listening to a weird sound for ages and it makes ur hearing go weird.
bitz139
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Metallic

Post by bitz139 »

Hititup wrote:I got the same metallic sound as well, it was pretty funny as first because all my mates sounded weird. I dont know if it's part of the dose or just because your listening to a weird sound for ages and it makes ur hearing go weird.
That's typically what me and my friends call "The Wah-Wahs" lol. its a shaking of volume and it can be either really annoying or really funny.
jbaugh1234
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by jbaugh1234 »

After about 10 min i could hear foot stepa in my room i saw a demon i think it was the grim reaper stareing at me as i sat there listening i was shaking sweating and i had a really fast pulse.... Scary but really fun to try
Austin-
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Austin- »

I might want to drop an A-Bomb in my head after hearing this.. yeah! :P

Also you hear those weird noises cause you listen to the doses for a long time then it returns to normal.
FuckYou99
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re:

Post by FuckYou99 »

Nty wrote:About the metallic sounds,two of my friends tried the I-doser in MP3 format,both told me that everything sounds alien-ish and metallic,I didn't experienced that.
its realy AwsomE! XD its like the dose is still playing in your ears and mind...when the sounds stop after like 15 secs...it hits you XD (any dose)
wfrodabaugh2010
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: A-Bomb

Post by wfrodabaugh2010 »

Wow, this sounds like something I have to try. :nod:
RosierRazor
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by RosierRazor »

Well, I just started to use I-Doser today, and this is what happened...

First, I tried the LSD, at half of it I was just tired because nothing happened, so I stopped it and then did something else.

Then, I tried Black Sunshine cause I read it was supposed to be one of the best and wa wa wa, the thing is that I listened to the whole thing and I just felt relaxed, my body kind of weird and I heard some voices in the background... couldnt tell what they were saying, but Im sure those were some voices...

So, I rested for some time and then I decided to try A-Bomb... I was just begging to believe that all this was nonsense and kind of placebo stuff and I think... well yes, kind of, but if you do it right, then it can work...

So, A-Bomb started and everything was the same as with the others, just feel relaxed and stuff, but then I started imagining things... oh yes, I want to make that clear, I THINK, that most of the things are things you imagine thanks to the doses, I really find it difficult to believe those posts where people say that they saw a dancing building or things like that... but well, thats what I think...

Anyway, I started to see (in my mind) a guy in a blue suit, white shirt and a white with red tie... he was kind of cartoon made, similar to those that appear in the video game "the dishwasher" but this guy was in color... the weird thing is that he just came and stop next to my bed and when I see him he had no eyes, just 2 black holes and the same with the mouth... his tongue was out, but not in a funny way, really, it was kind of scary... anyway, then I dont know why my mind went to other place, and I started to see some kind of a zombie just walking around... and then the good stuff started, cause it was at the moment the dose kicks in with the different sounds and my heart beat went faster, I felt my body kind of flying a little and couldnt feel my arms, it was so good I couldnt do anything else but smile! the bad thing is that it didnt last for too long, cause I listen to this from my laptop, so i put it on the table next to my bed and in that moment the stupid screensaver started, so (I was with my eyes closed) just felt a flash and totally freaked out! ha ha ha, so I opened my eyes and just stared at the ceiling... it was fun also cause I just let one little lamp lit, one of those that you can regulate its intensity so it was really low and it creates a halo on the ceiling, so I stared at it and I saw how the halo was growing and growing (I think its more the effect caused for not closing your eyes than the dose, but anyway it was cool) and then, the really weird thing happened, I was looking at it and then, I really dont know how to explain... but I will try... imagine you are looking at the ceiling and there are two lamps lit, so, if you are looking at the ceiling and someone turns off one of them, then you notice the lack of its light, right?? well, the exact same thing happened... weird thing is that I only have one lamp and the computer was already in screensaver mode... so I cant explain that, I looked over like "what the fuck?" but of course, nothing that could explain it... also, just after that, I saw (imagined?) a crystal sphere just flying in one of the upper corners of my room... then it just disappeared, so that one I also cant explain...

I wish I could had some more things but right now I live in China, and I dont know why the hell they dont have a specific time for home improvement, so someone (at almost 10 at night) started with the stupid hammer (yes, I freaked out again) and didnt stop, so it ruined my dose... but I was already happy, ha ha!

I know, might be one of the longest posts, but I was just happy

See you and read you guys, have fun!
RosierRazor
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by RosierRazor »

I was reading the other posts, I didnt see the one about the demon... I think there is something about this dose that is great and weird... now I just remembered (cause I was in part of it kind of sleeping) that I also imagined an alien walking around my room (not any alien, I mean, the one from the movie man! ha ha) and also the background noise sometimes I got it like if there was a police car chase with the sirens or sometimes like a dog barking... weird... if I remember more, Ill post more...

See you!
Necrothalass
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re:

Post by Necrothalass »

UltimaWarrior wrote:
Nty wrote:About the metallic sounds,two of my friends tried the I-doser in MP3 format,both told me that everything sounds alien-ish and metallic,I didn't experienced that.
If you listen to a really long dose that happens. It's like getting feedback in your ears, like talking into a fan.
Lol that happend to me today when I did HashQH in class.
toewsf4n
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by toewsf4n »

Necrothalass wrote:
UltimaWarrior wrote:
If you listen to a really long dose that happens. It's like getting feedback in your ears, like talking into a fan.
Lol that happend to me today when I did HashQH in class.
hahahaha dosing in class... thats awesome!!! XD
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Sloth »

I used the iPod app version, and I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty impressive, even though its a weaker version of the DRG one
caos95
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by caos95 »

a friend tried it (I'm going to today) and he started seeing twice, double view(I don't know how to say it in english)but anyways, have ever happened the same to u????
Zukamimotu
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Zukamimotu »

I was disoriented both physically and mentally after finishing the dose, for about two hours. I usually have decent balance and thought organization. I put myself into a trance while doing the dose, so I don't really remember much about what happened during the dose. A few times, I felt like I was shaking, but that's all I remember.
Sparc Mac
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Sparc Mac »

the sound i think is your body going back to normal frequency because sometimes i hear the same noises when i fis=rst wake up