Astral Projection (AWESOME!)

Share dose experiences
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Astral Projection (AWESOME!)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

So, I got ready for the dose. I've astraled before so i got into a meditating position, closed my eyes and clicked on the dose. I tried my hardest to astral and it came easier than normal. I felt myself wizzing down a dark tunnel and the feeling that im exiting my body. I felt my head vibrate and a flash of light filled my head.

I opened my eyes and noticed i was standing a metre away from my body. I was used to it so i ignored it. I noticed things were more real around me than when i used meditation. I noticed my spiritual body was still wearing earphones ( :P ) and that it looked exactly like my room. I opened my physical eyes and got double vision.

I didnt stay in the astral plane for long, the dose had already finished. You can see my past experiences in the Astral Projection part if the forum.
ezis
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by ezis »

Sounds like awesome trip, i never tried out of body, or Astral projection because it never work for me, but i keep trying those always. Can you control yourself when you look at your body?
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

ezis wrote:Sounds like awesome trip, i never tried out of body, or Astral projection because it never work for me, but i keep trying those always. Can you control yourself when you look at your body?
Depends. I can Astral Project without I-Doser, i just wanted to see what the dose did. On your first tries at Astral you wont be able to move because your brain cannot handle it, you'll just move your physical body instead and it will make you awaken. The key is to imagine moving and eventually your brain will just "imagine" you moving around allthough it will seem very strange. You cannot run in the Astral plane either, you will just go the same speed as walking.

Btw, I tried it again last night and had wicked Astral dreams. I remember creaping up on some stranger and pushing him over but he couldnt see me. You feel like a ghost at times. I'm writing my own handbook on how to Astral Project and what you can do with it. My favourite thing to do is to imagine I have the Subtle Knife (from Philip Pullman's books, this knife can cut through ANYTHING, any material, it can even cut through to different parallel worlds), I usually cut through from my bedroom to find myself into another parallel bedroom with different furniture. It is amazing what you can do in the Astral plane.

Now, does anyone want to submit ideas for things i should do when i Astral Travel? It can be anything you like and i'll report back on what happens.
crystalsoul
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by crystalsoul »

brake into a bank with your knife and then got to a store a buy something :P
Hellfire999
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Hellfire999 »

Fly to Mars!
crystalsoul
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by crystalsoul »

Hellfire999 wrote:Fly to Mars!
brake into a bank ON mars
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Okay, last night i managed to Astral Project again (with help from the dose) and i stole 1million from the local bank. I can remember cutting through the guards throats with the knife and cutting the vault door open.

With the money, i made a rocket and flew to mars. The funny thing is, i just walked into the rocket and then out again and i was on mars instantly!! It was red, obviously, and there wasnt much there!! Then i imagined that all my friends were there and we had a party on mars. I was in Astral for hours, longer than i've ever been before!! The dose really does work, it really concentrates it aswell, things are more real!

Anymore suggestions? By the way, I tried "flying" to mars FIRST, but i only seemed to jump really high then plummet to the ground again.
repeldarkness11
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by repeldarkness11 »

Any certain position do you need to be for astral projection? I never could get the meditation stance down (my legs don't bend that way!!!) and this seems like an awesome trip to step out of your body...

I had a lucid dream once, but that is as far as I went. (without using a dose btw)
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

repeldarkness11 wrote:Any certain position do you need to be for astral projection? I never could get the meditation stance down (my legs don't bend that way!!!) and this seems like an awesome trip to step out of your body...

I had a lucid dream once, but that is as far as I went. (without using a dose btw)
You don't need to sit in a certain way at all! Simply place your body in a relaxing position (you can even lay down although not reccomended incase you fall asleep :P ), close your eyes (don't scrunch them up tightly, let the eyelids lay freely over your eyes), and say something over and over again. Make it so everytime you breathe out all the negative feelings disapear. When you began to go into a trance, keep repeating the words, let you fall down a long tunnel. Eventually it will work.
crystalsoul
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by crystalsoul »

UltimaWarrior wrote:
repeldarkness11 wrote:Any certain position do you need to be for astral projection? I never could get the meditation stance down (my legs don't bend that way!!!) and this seems like an awesome trip to step out of your body...

You don't need to sit in a certain way at all! Simply place your body in a relaxing position (you can even lay down although not reccomended incase you fall asleep :P ), close your eyes (don't scrunch them up tightly, let the eyelids lay freely over your eyes), and say something over and over again. Make it so everytime you breathe out all the negative feelings disapear. When you began to go into a trance, keep repeating the words, let you fall down a long tunnel. Eventually it will work.
what do you mean say a word over and over again?
repeldarkness11
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

hmm, like "uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm" XD

I might try it, can and should meditation be used with all doses for maximum effect?
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

repeldarkness11 wrote:hmm, like "uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm" XD

I might try it, can and should meditation be used with all doses for maximum effect?
The humming isn't necessary unless you have lots of sound distractions. What i mean is saying something like "Astral, astral, astral" ect.

If you get distracted or let your mind run quickly switch back to saying the word. The word can be anything you like. You can even count backwards from 100 or use a method you use wehn listening to I-Doser.

I can't wait to try AstralQH btw!
gooble
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by gooble »

cool, i feel like itd be hard to get into an astral within 10 minutes though.
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

gooble wrote:cool, i feel like itd be hard to get into an astral within 10 minutes though.
Well, I dont know...

I tried YET AGAIN to Astral and it came to me in mere seconds with the dose!! Although, I had a bad trip...

When i was standing a metre away from my physical body I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I turned round to find my physical body awake and moving around. He could see me and felt dead, like a zombie. For a split second i thought i would never get back, then i realised, this isn't exactly "real" (as such) so i punched him in the face and threw him out the window.

The silver strand that connects the physical and spiritual body snapped.*
I wandered around for a very long time. I tried lots of things to get me awake but nothing worked. I then got bored and thought "maybe I should enjoy it". I then tried the most weirdest thing. I tried to speak to my mother in the real world. We talked like we were on the phone!!

We chatted for a bit and i noticed things started to melt away. Sound disappeared first, then the room dissolved and I awoke. I had been in the Astral plain for 3 hours!! I remember mum's last words in the projection: "Teatime!"

*This doesnt happen to other people but there is a silver cord connecting my spiritual and physical bodys together. Once snapped, i cannot leave the astral plain unless awoken from the real world.
repeldarkness11
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

I have read that experienced astral goers can see their silver strands.. Well I haven't astral projected yet, but I have come REALLY close! I felt the tensing and the pushing of my soul trying to get out... but I panicked.. I guess I'll try again now that I know what to expect.